- Paver Patio developed to create a raised gathering space in the client’s backyard.
- Natural blended lights throughout the space, making for safe and clear visibility at night.
- Raised Retaining Wall, with limestone-rock materials covering trim and endcaps.
- Landscaping, mulching, as well as straw and seed placement.
- Paver Patio built utilizing Unilock Beacon Hill Smooth Pavers, with Smooth Opal and Hollandstone Charcoal color accents.
- Retaining Wall built utilizing Unilock Estate Wall materials, with Alpine Grey color accents.
When we started this project, our client had a traditional grassy backyard space; the focus of this install was to add a raised patio space for gathering with friends and family. While working on various concepts with our client, our focus was to create a quality space, with longevity. Using Unilock for our build, we had created an exterior addition built to last upon project completion.
Location: Noblesville, IN
Patio Size: 480 Sq. Ft
Budget: $35,000 +
- Custom Unilock Paver Patio.
- Cedar Pergola, with Base Additions.
- Personal Fire Pit and Seating Wall area
The Greenwood Social project started with a clients’ request to remove their deck and upgrade their living space. Initially, the project was going to be a smaller patio with a pergola addition, but after many iterations, the focus shifted to entertaining larger parties. As the project progressed, and the clients’ saw how great everything was looking, they added on front landscaping. They also with replaced all of their existing turf with new sod. When the project was completed, we had replaced everything in the backyard and built a new living space for the client to enjoy.
- Wrap-around pergola, perfect for gathering with friends and family.
- Specialty built furniture, including a bench swing, and a three-piece deck chair set.
- A playground pad, outlining the play-space.
- A simple concrete patio installation
- For lawn services, visit Precision Cut Lawn LLC.
Located in the heart of Johnson County, this project merged the traditional elements of the home with a pergola frame, to add a sleek look to the porch.