- Built in kitchen space, featuring a grill, sink, and a Big Green Egg cooking unit.
- Gas fire pit space curated using Techo Block’s Borealis material.
- Kitchen island created with veneered Belgard Tandem Wall.
- Over 2,000 square feet of Belgard Laffit Rustic Slab installed throughout the property.
- Retaining Wall built using Belgard Anchor Diamond Pro materials, reaching up to 12’ft. in height.
- Unique fountain feature, with a bubbling fire feature.
Location: Avon, IN
Paver Patio Size: 2,000 Sq. Ft.
Retaining Wall Size: 1,500 sq. ft, reaching up to 12′ ft.
A fully immersive backyard, the Avon Woodland project was one of our most ambitious builds to date. The focus while in the concept phase was to supplement an existing pool space with premium features. With the help of our client’s vision, we created an ideal hangout space, with a wide range of features.
- Specialty built a-frame structure, with a textured fireplace and chimney.
- Pergola inspired structure additions for decor and more seating spaces.
- Raised Sundeck, curated for tanning and relaxation.
- Stamped concrete patio, for texture and style to the patio area.
- Wrap-around seating wall aesthetic for style.
- Stone steps blended to fit with outdoor elements.
Location: Avon, IN
Recommend Budget: $100,000 +
- Custom Unilock Paver Patio.
- Cedar Pergola, with Base Additions.
- Personal Fire Pit and Seating Wall area
The Greenwood Social project started with a clients’ request to remove their deck and upgrade their living space. Initially, the project was going to be a smaller patio with a pergola addition, but after many iterations, the focus shifted to entertaining larger parties. As the project progressed, and the clients’ saw how great everything was looking, they added on front landscaping. They also with replaced all of their existing turf with new sod. When the project was completed, we had replaced everything in the backyard and built a new living space for the client to enjoy.