- Custom Unilock Paver Patio.
- Cedar Pergola, with Base Additions.
- Personal Fire Pit and Seating Wall area
The Greenwood Social project started with a clients’ request to remove their deck and upgrade their living space. Initially, the project was going to be a smaller patio with a pergola addition, but after many iterations, the focus shifted to entertaining larger parties. As the project progressed, and the clients’ saw how great everything was looking, they added on front landscaping. They also with replaced all of their existing turf with new sod. When the project was completed, we had replaced everything in the backyard and built a new living space for the client to enjoy.
- Yard encompassing paver patio, built with Belgard Lafitt materials
- Color elements feature Costwald Mist, with charcoal trim.
- Block fire-pit, with a quaint paved space.
- Two sets of stairs, bridging the porch, patio and fire-pit. Stair additions were built using Belgard’s Landing Step material.
- Pathway spreading the length from the backyard to the patio.
- Front and backyard landscaping, as well as mulching.
- For mowing services, please visit Precision Cut Lawn.
Location: Fishers, IN
Size: 600 Sq. Ft.
Price: $50,000 +
Zionsville Fire Pit & Patio Overview
- Custom Paver Patio space created to add a secluded gathering space in the homeowner’s backyard.
- Sunken Fire Pit, perfect for gathering with friends and family
- Landscaping, mulching, and straw and seed placement.
- Paver Patio built utilizing Unilock Bristol Valley materials, featuring Steel Mountain based color-ways with Copthorne Accents
- Seating Wall built utilizing Belgard Weston Wall materials with Rock-face Limestone Caps.
Exterior Design Background
Zionsville Fire Pit & Patio-When the homeowners came to us, they had a desire to build out an outdoor space that would compliment their covered patio. Ideally, it would allow them to gather around, and roast marshmallows in a cozy setting. When we inspected their property, it was fairly exposed to their neighbors; we proceeded to build out the space so it could have additional room for tables and chairs. Our team then worked to sink the fire pit patio area in, too add privacy with greenery to help create an intimate space to enjoy a fire and embrace family.